Consider buying a used copier from Town Business Center. A used copier usually goes for about 1/5th the price of a new one. If you’re starting a new business and don’t know what your copy volume will be, this is the lowest risk investment.
FREE Copier Price Quotes
Do You Want To Sell Used Copiers And Do You Need a Digital Copier Free Quote Today?
We buy low and high meter copiers, all conditions, most models throughout the United States (lower 48) and Canada.
Our skilled sales team is dedicated to buying copiers that will provide our customers with a solution to their printing needs, quickly and affordably, and our on-site technicians evaluate and restore these large office machines before the product leaves the warehouse.
Ask Town Business Center – TBCCopiers.com for the number of copies printed or the meter reading before purchasing a high quality used copier from us. A high-quality printer or copier with speeds of 45+ pages per minute may be good for 15 or 20 million of copies. A slower, older copier or a lower quality printer may decline after 1 to 5 million of copies.
Whether you are interested in buying 1, 5, or an container full of copiers or printers the staff at Town Business Center looks forward to assisting you every step of the way.
Contact us at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to help you with your used copier needs, 570.602.1640.
Here are some of the questions we may ask before we sell you a used copier;
- Are you considering a black and white or a color copier?
- How many copiers are you considering?
- What is your estimated copy volume?
- What types of paper do you need your copier to handle?
- When do you anticipate deciding?
- How would you best describe your business?
- Are you interested in any additional features for your copier?
- Would you like to review service contract information?